Training sessions are now available! Register using the links on the right of this page.
Training for Concur is required for all travelers, p-card holders, travel preparers/delegates, p-card preparers/delegates, and approvers.
Each division/college/department will identify the users with these roles and training sessions will be scheduled for each group as identified in the training plan schedule below.
Users should only attend training when they have been notified by email that training sessions have been added to the schedule for their group.
Any questions about Concur training can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Plan Schedule
July - August 2017 - Pilot
- Administration and Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion
- University Advancement
- President’s Office
- Student Affairs
- Provost Office
- University Extended Education
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Irvine Campus
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Health and Human Development
- Business and Economics
- Auxiliary Services Corp
- Associated Students
- Dates are subject to change
- Please visit our roll-out site for more information regarding roll-out