Training sessions are now available! Register using the links on the right of this page.
Training for Concur is highly encouraged for all travelers, p-card holders, travel preparers/delegates, p-card preparers/delegates, and approvers.
Note: These trainings cover Travel and Procurement functionality within Concur. Policy or specific topics such as D11 are not covered in this trainings. Please see the Employee Training Center for other topic specific trainings available.
If your division/college/department is live in Concur, (or is going to go live within the next couple of months), you can click on any of the links to (to the right) to register for a training.
If your division/college/department has not gone live in Concur yet, we ask that you wait until your division/college/department is announced to go live before attending any training sessions.
Please contact Concur Support for any questions regarding training:
Training Plan Schedule
July - August 2017 - Pilot
- Administration and Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion
- University Advancement
- President’s Office
- Student Affairs
- Provost Office
- University Extended Education
- Expense UI (User Interface) Upgrade
To Be Scheduled
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering and Computer Sciences
- College of Communications
- College of Health and Human Development
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of the Arts
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Irvine Campus
- Auxiliary Services Corp
- Associated Students
- Dates are subject to change
- Please visit our roll-out site for more information regarding roll-out