Training sessions now available for the Division of Administration & Finance AND Information Technology! Register using the links on the right of this page.
Training for Concur is required for all travelers, p-card holders, travel preparers/delegates, p-card preparers/delegates, and approvers.
Each division/college/department will identify the users with these roles and training sessions will be scheduled for each group as identified in the training plan schedule below.
Users should only attend training when they have been notified by email that training sessions have been added to the schedule for their group.
Any questions about Concur training can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Plan Schedule
July - August 2017 - Pilot
- Administration and Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion
- University Advancement
- President’s Office
- Student Affairs
- Provost Office
- Business and Economics
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Health and Human Development
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- University Extended Education
- Auxiliary Services Corp
- Associated Students
- Dates are subject to change
- Please visit our roll-out site for more information regarding roll-out