Training sessions are now available! Register using the links on the right of this page.
Training for Concur is required for all travelers, p-card holders, travel preparers/delegates, p-card preparers/delegates, and approvers.
Each division/college/department will identify the users with these roles and training sessions will be scheduled for each group as identified in the training plan schedule below.
Users should only attend training when they have been notified by email that training sessions have been added to the schedule for their group.
Any questions about Concur training can be sent to email@example.com.
Training Plan Schedule
July - August 2017 - Pilot
- Administration and Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion
- University Advancement
- President’s Office
- Student Affairs
- Provost Office
- University Extended Education
- Expense UI (User Interface) Upgrade
To Be Scheduled
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering and Computer Sciences
- College of Communications
- College of Health and Human Development
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of the Arts
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Irvine Campus
- Auxiliary Services Corp
- Associated Students
- Dates are subject to change
- Please visit our roll-out site for more information regarding roll-out
- Travel Request Training Class
- Travel Expense Reports Training Class
- P-Card Holder & P-Card Delegate Training Class
- Travel & P-Card Approver Training Class
- Open Lab (for post-training hands-on assistance)
- International Travel Request Training Class
- International Travel Expense Report Training Class