*CONCUR TRAVEL GO LIVE - FALL 2017*
The following Divisions are required to submit travel requests and expense reports through Concur based on their Go-Live Date. Manual / paper travel requests and travel expense claims will no longer be accepted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Division of Administration and Finance - Go Live September 1, 2017
- Division of Information Technology - Go Live October 1, 2017
- Division of Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion - Go Live December 1, 2017
- University Advancement - Go Live December 1, 2017
- Office of the President - Go Live December 1, 2017
The campus is implementing a Travel Request & Expense Workflow Management System. The new system is a cloud based solution in partnership with Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions.
The Concur System will automate and integrate travel request, travel booking, and expense reporting for all University business travel, and purchase of goods and services using the University Procurement Card. Currently, the project is in the System Configuration and Testing phase. Training and roll-out to the campus is scheduled to begin by Fall 2017.
Includes data gathering from fiscal year 2014/2015, surveys and focus groups, and defining business rules.
Timeline: Jul - Dec 2016
System Configuration and Testing
Timeline: Jan - Jul 2017
The pilot will include the Division of Administration and Finance and Information Technology.
Timeline: Aug - Sep 2017
Timeline: Oct 2017 - Jun 2018