Procurement Card Program
The Cal State Fullerton Procurement Card Program has been successfully operating for over 10 years. The 700 plus cards currently in use provide a great convenience to faculty, staff and administrators in obtaining office supplies to support department operations as well as in facilitating business travel.
The Procurement Card Program represents an official delegation of purchasing authority. It is the responsibility of the Cardholder and Approving Official to ensure that all University policies and procedures have been followed for all expenditures charged to the Procurement Card.
|What's New?||Date Posted|
|eBusiness Programs Fall 2017 Update||August 30, 2017|
|US Bank EMV Pin Change FAQ||December 17, 2015|
|US Bank Fraud Alert FAQ||December 2, 2015|
|Pcard Reconciliation Checklist||August 26, 2015|
Procurement Card Related Links:
- Procurement Card Policy, User Guides, and Training
- Procurement Card Guidelines
- Procurement Card Fraud
- eBusiness Program Forms
- Procurement Card Online Training
- Travel on the Procurement Card
- e-Business-Special Contract Offerings
- Authorized Service Providers
- Reimbursements for Disallowed Purchased Charged to a Procurement Card
- How to Reimburse the University for Disallowed Purchases Charged to a Pcard?
Procurement Card Program Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Inter-office Mail: CP-300
- Phone: (657) 278-3758
- Fax: (657) 626-8074