Vendor Information Guide
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
Cal State Fullerton makes a diligent effort to meet the 3% participation goal established by the state for Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises. A disabled veteran business enterprise must meet the following:
- At least 51% owned by one or more disabled veterans
- Managed by and daily business operations are controlled by one or more disabled veterans
- Home office located in the U.S.
- Certified by the State of California and perform a commercially useful function under the above referenced codes
For DBVE certification purposes, a disabled veteran is defined as:
- A veteran of the U.S. military, naval or air service
- The veteran must have a service-connected disability of at least 10% or more
- The veteran must be domiciled in California
For additional information, visit the Office of Small Business and DVBE Services website at http://www.pd.dgs.ca.gov/smbus/default.htm .