Vendor Information Guide
The Cal State Fullerton Campus
Cal State Fullerton is one of 23 campuses in the California State University system, the largest, most diverse and one of the most affordable university systems in the country.
The main campus was founded in 1957 by act of the California Legislature. Classes began in fall 1959 in facilities leased from the Fullerton Union High School District, and classes on the main campus site began in fall 1960. The campus is located on 236 acres, bounded on the east by the Orange Freeway (Route 57), on the south by Nutwood Avenue, on the west by State College Boulevard and on the north by Yorba Linda Boulevard. The main campus address is 800 N. State College Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92831-3599.
As part of The California State University, Cal State Fullerton is subject to policies established by the California Legislature and the CSU Board of Trustees. Governance at the campus level is the responsibility of the President. The President has delegated authority to the Contracts and Procurement Office to enter into contracts for materials, supplies, equipment, services and construction projects.