Enterprise Rent A Car
Enterprise Rent A Car is the preferred vendor.
For travel within the United States, insurance is included in the CSUF Fullerton rates with Enterprise.
- The traveler may purchase additional insurance offered by Enterprise; however, if additional insurance is selected, the insurance may not be charged to a Procurement Card and the traveler may not be reimbursed for the expense
- Extra charges (damage waiver, GPS, Sirius Satellite Radio, etc.) may not be charged to a Procurement Card and the traveler may not be reimbursed for these expenses
To make a reservation with Enterprise Rent A Car for a CSUF employee on University business:
- Traveler must be 21 or older and on approved University business
- Contact Enterprise at (800) 736-8282 or access the Enterprise website www.enterprise.com (reservations must be made before arriving at the Enterprise office located at the airport)
- If renting a vehicle from Enterprise in the Fullerton area, call Cedric Turner at the Enterprise Fullerton Office (714) 525-7172 and the CSUF employee may request to be picked up
- Provide NA30CSF (CSUF Corporate Number), PO number is the CSUF Corporate Number, and CSUF Pin number
- Email email@example.com to request the new CSUF Pin number and include your phone number
- CSUF Corporate number is required to obtain the CSU Fullerton rates and insurance
- Insurance is included in the CSU Fullerton rates with Enterprise
- The traveler may purchase additional insurance offered by Enterprise; however, if additional insurance is selected, the insurance may not be charged to a Procurement Card and the traveler will not be reimbursed for this expense
- Base Daily Rate for Compact & Intermediate Vehicles is $36.46
- Base Daily Rate for Trucks is $104.99
- Present a valid Driver's License, University-issued Procurement Card or personal credit card, and employee’s CSUF ID/Titan Card when picking up the vehicle to obtain the CSU Fullerton rates and insurance
- Obtain a receipt showing proof of payment when returning the vehicle
For international travel (including U.S. Possessions), contact University Risk Management at (657) 278-7346 for guidance on obtaining the recommended insurance coverage (liability, theft, and collision) for a rental car. Since the University’s contract with Enterprise does not extend to international travel, Risk Management recommends that the traveler purchase insurance coverage and the traveler may be reimbursed for this expense.
- Enterprise has rental car locations in Canada, Germany, Ireland, and United Kingdom
- For other foreign locations, you may select another rental car company