In support of the University’s mission, the University Controller’s operation provides essential professional financial functions including accounting, accounts payable, financial reporting and student financial services.
- maintains accounting records, ensuring accuracy and integrity of accounting information
- produces all financial and management reports, including the University’s annual financial report, State financial reports, and other financial reports for internal control and managerial purposes
- implements appropriate fiscal policies and procedures
- monitors budget performance
- ensures compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- implements methods to improve efficiency of operations
- provides guidance in fiscal matters relating to the operation of the University