Budget Planning and Administration
|FY 2012-2013 Year-End Close Guidelines||March 11, 2013|
|Benefits Billing Rates 2012/13||September 13, 2012|
|Delegated Authority/Responsibility||March 29, 2005|
In support of the University’s mission, Budget Planning and Administration provides professional expertise, guidance and support for budget development and administration of the University’s operating and capital budget. Budget Planning and Administration, working collaborately with others ensures the University’s financial integrity through effective budget management, including the development and application of sound policies and practices.
For more information regarding the state budget and its effects on Cal State Fullerton and the CSU system, please refer to the budget website at http://www.calstate.edu/budget/.
To support this mission, every effort is made to provide the following:
- Accurate and prompt information to the University community regarding budget and revenue management.
- Accurate and prompt information to the University community regarding fiscal operations and audit requirements.
- Implementation and maintenance of the campus operating and personnel budgets.
- Budget revisions, reports and analyses to support resource allocation and decision-making by budget administrators and divisional management.
- Analyses and implementation of advancing technologies to improve timeliness and accuracy of financial analyses and management reporting.