Budget Planning and Administration
In support of the University’s mission, Budget Planning and Administration provides professional expertise, guidance and support for budget development and administration of the University’s operating and capital budget. Budget Planning and Administration, working collaboratively with others ensures the University’s financial integrity through effective budget management, including the development and application of sound policies and practices.
- Accurate and prompt information to the University community regarding budget and revenue management.
- Accurate and prompt information to the University community regarding fiscal operations and audit requirements.
- Implementation and maintenance of the campus operating and personnel budgets.
- Budget revisions, reports and analyses to support resource allocation and decision-making by budget administrators and divisional management.
- Analyses and implementation of advancing technologies to improve timeliness and accuracy of financial analyses and management reporting.